KNTP is built-in double pole disconnecting thermal cutout based on the principle of liquid dilatation. It consists from two basic parts: switching unit and capillary temperature sensor. If the surrounding temperature of sensor reaches the set disconnection temperature, the electrical circuit is double pole disconnected. The circuit can be reconnected only manually by pressing the reset button after temperature sensor is cooled down. It is not allowed to turn on KNTP under electric load. Only knowledgeable person can reset KNTP 8823.02.
KNTP is installed with two M4 screws. There is a protective earth pin on the cover.
- variable location of temperature sensor in relation to position of switching unit
- switching unit can be installed in any position
- capillary can be bent according to installation need
- no consumption of electrical power
- low operating and servicing costs
- optimal combination of thermostat RT 8803.02 and thermal cutout KNTP according to customer's requirements can be made
- distance of disconnected contacts > 3 mm
|Range of set disconnection temperature Tdisc
|Difference of disconnection temperature
|Max. temperature (switching unit)
|Max. temperature (sensor)
|Temperature for manual reconnection
|Max. number of automatic disconnections and manual reconnections
|Min. radius of capillary bend
||Rmin = 5 mm
||flat pins 6,3 x 0,8 mm in accordance with ČSN EN 612
Disconnection temperature is fixedly set by manufacturer according to customer's requirement. Product is ESČ certified by Electrotechnical testing institute Prague.